Sunset at Lunenburg

We are finally at our last destination and the weather is cooperating. This is the exquisite Lunenberg, Nova Scotia Harbor. It is surely one of the most beautiful in the world. This city is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has an abundance of beautiful Georgian and Victorian buildings. It is like being in a wonderland of color.

Lunenberg sunset.jpg

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Douglas this is certainly one of the best harbor shots I have seen. I love the colors and reflections

AlanLichty

I love the well kept look to the town. Colors, reflections, and some really tasty light for the scene. Nice.

I hope you took some shot of the streets and buildings so we can vicariously share your trip :D

JimFox

Staff member
Wow, this is so awesome! There is like a rainbow of colors on the ground. I am glad the weather is cooperating, and thanks for sharing this one. I am sure it's just a taste of what's to come.

Wow, this is so awesome! There is like a rainbow of colors on the ground. I am glad the weather is cooperating, and thanks for sharing this one. I am sure it's just a taste of what's to come.
Thanks, Jim. We are staying here for five days and I am sure that won't be enough.

I love the well kept look to the town. Colors, reflections, and some really tasty light for the scene. Nice.

I hope you took some shot of the streets and buildings so we can vicariously share your trip :D
Thanks, Alan. This is an image of a home just across the street from where I took the harbor image. It illustrates the color and neatness of this place. More to come.

Lunenberg home.jpg

pepper

i love all of these shots you've been posting of the towns. beautiful and colorful buildings!

Bob

What a beautiful harbor scene. Looks like a nice sunset with pink in the clouds.
Bob

dan swiger

We are finally at our last destination and the weather is cooperating. This is the exquisite Lunenberg, Nova Scotia Harbor. It is surely one of the most beautiful in the world. This city is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has an abundance of beautiful Georgian and Victorian buildings. It is like being in a wonderland of color.

View attachment 21120
I want a 1000 piece puzzle of this!

Top Bottom