Swallowtail Butterfly.

Terry Farrow

Well-Known Member
3A5C9F69-B5EB-4791-9A27-EC8B7F47BC32.jpeg
60161EAE-4ABB-471D-A5BE-D6087313BCDA.jpeg
56510638-BB92-4CBE-B9AD-AEFED1363D33.jpeg
Didn’t have far to go today to watch these pretty butterflies. Swallowtails are my favourite species of butterflies and could sit and watch them for hours as we did today. Makes being confined to barracks a pleasure.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
I sure like this a lot Terry. You have really captured the butterfly well. I don’t see butterflies too often, but I could imagine just sitting and watching them for hours.

How are you guys being confined? Are you in Spain now? I don’t remember which country you were in.
 

Terry Farrow

Well-Known Member
I sure like this a lot Terry. You have really captured the butterfly well. I don’t see butterflies too often, but I could imagine just sitting and watching them for hours.

How are you guys being confined? Are you in Spain now? I don’t remember which country you were in.
Thank you Jim.
We’re stranded on a beach in Greece with beautiful views. There are cases of the virus but we have facilities such as water and solar panels for power so we are feeling fortunate. Hope you all stay safe.
 
Top Bottom