Taste of Uganda

AlanLichty

Moderator
Wow - wonderful sequence of images. You put your skills to good use on this trip with some really nice results. These should provide some nice memories for a while to come.
 

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Great series Jeff. I will never get to Africa so I must live vicariously through image slike this.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Very cool Jeff! What a fun experience that must have been. #2 and 4 are my favorites. I wish there was a hair more head space in #3.
 

beavens

Forum Helper
Wow - wonderful sequence of images. You put your skills to good use on this trip with some really nice results. These should provide some nice memories for a while to come.
Great series Jeff. I will never get to Africa so I must live vicariously through image slike this.
Very nice!
Very cool Jeff! What a fun experience that must have been. #2 and 4 are my favorites. I wish there was a hair more head space in #3.
Love your portrait work!
Thanks everyone!! Africa is *amazing*!:)

Jeff
 
Top Bottom