The Water Tower

Brian

I've really been trying to get out and use my drone lately. I have accepted the fact that I can not (and never will be able to) compose a good landscape photo, but I'm going to keep trying.

So the Kiowa water tower is about 10 minutes from me and I have been thinking about getting some shots of it for a while. Yesterday I took my Mini 2 out hoping for a good sunset photo. Well, I ended up with about 300 shots. So far this is my favorite ( I think). Anyway, I just thought I'd share it. I'd love some CC if you have time.

JimFox

Staff member
This looks great Brian! I really like how you added the water tower into this image. The road coming from the lower left corner is great too, it really leads in to the sun.

Hopefully you keep getting out with your drone, this is really awesome!

And I hope when I get back out there in a few weeks we can get together and you can show me some pointers with my Mini 2 and we can go shoot together.

@Mike Lewis check this out. :)

Brian

Thanks everyone. I took so many photo's of the water tower, I didn't even know where to start. I'll post some others just for ideas and some CC. Thanks again.

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Very nice - looks like a fun vantage point resulted in a very interesting capture. The handling of the sun in the frame and the overall dynamic range presented have a very natural look. Well done!

ML

Brian

Very nice - looks like a fun vantage point resulted in a very interesting capture. The handling of the sun in the frame and the overall dynamic range presented have a very natural look. Well done!

ML
Thank Mike. I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom