Love the play on the twist elements.I shot this tonight just prior to sunset at Pismo Beach California. I liked how the clouds formed an almost twister type shape.
All comments are welcome,
Jim
View attachment 23503
Thank you Doug!That is really interesting and a wonderful image, Jim.
Thanks Ben, I also saw that while watching the waves and moved to this spot to get the sea and the sky to work as one.I love the textures here in the sky and water. The lines in the water combine with the lines in the sky to make an S curve.
I thought the same thing Jim, I will have to work that up. Thanks!Sweet shot, would translate well to B&W with increased contrast and structure for a really dramatic rendering.
Thanks Aaron, it was a fun evening despite having a cold to running around in the water that was often almost hip deep.Jim! Really cool, and well seen. I really like that the pattern in the waves almost mirrors the clouds