Waterfall Wednesday 5/2/2018

MonikaC

Really nice, Alan. All that green foliage is a nice change from the desert, no?
This is Pine Creek Waterfall in Zion. If you're ever there & want a little-visited, low-effort respite, this is pretty nice. At the lower cascades there were maybe a handful of people who passed by, and at this upper fall, nobody (mid-April)

Pine-Creek-Falls.jpg

AlanLichty

Low effort and little visited in Zion NP? How is this possible? :D

Zion has to be the most visited park in Utah.

Good morning - Wednesday again so time for more waterfall images.

My offering today is another view of the South Falls at Silver Falls State Park in Oregon. I tried to focus more on the foliage with the falls in the backdrop for this image.

Pile on with your own falling water images :)
I really like the tonal values you get on your waterfall images, Alan. This is a great example.

MonikaC

Low effort and little visited in Zion NP? How is this possible? :D

Zion has to be the most visited park in Utah.
It's before getting into the main canyon. No shuttle, most people, if they even bother stopping in the pullout take a quick look around, mostly at the looming main canyon coming up, jump back in their vehicles & leave.

JimFox

Staff member
Good morning - Wednesday again so time for more waterfall images.

My offering today is another view of the South Falls at Silver Falls State Park in Oregon. I tried to focus more on the foliage with the falls in the backdrop for this image.

Pile on with your own falling water images :)
This one is really cool Alan! I like waterfall shots where the waterfall is a background element.

JimFox

Staff member
Great waterfalls as usual, and thanks for starting this Alan.

Here is another from my dwindling collection. Another Paridise watrefall

View attachment 8248
Hey Ben, that is nice!

When you get back from your upcoming trip, maybe your next trip needs to be somewhere you can go and fill up with more waterfall shots?

JimFox

Staff member
I guess this means that I need to edit another waterfall shot from Yosemite today! :)

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Hey Ben, that is nice!

When you get back from your upcoming trip, maybe your next trip needs to be somewhere you can go and fill up with more waterfall shots?
Right, not likely to find any waterfalls in Bryce or Cathedral Valley.

Top Bottom