This bluebird is regaining his balance after plucking a pyracantha berry
Eric Gofreed Well-Known Member Feb 7, 2020 #1 This bluebird is regaining his balance after plucking a pyracantha berry
Ben Egbert Forum Helper Staff member Feb 7, 2020 #2 Gorgeous shot with the underwing displayed and the berry in the beak. This pose also displays the wonderful chest colors.
Gorgeous shot with the underwing displayed and the berry in the beak. This pose also displays the wonderful chest colors.
AlanLichty Moderator Feb 7, 2020 #3 Neat shot. I used to hate pyracantha as pest plant in my yard. I might have thought differently about it if I had birds like this visiting. Beautiful.
Neat shot. I used to hate pyracantha as pest plant in my yard. I might have thought differently about it if I had birds like this visiting. Beautiful.
beavens Forum Helper Feb 7, 2020 #4 Stellar capture, Eric. Sharpness, pose, background - all on point. Jeff
Terry Farrow Well-Known Member Feb 8, 2020 #7 Eric Gofreed said: This bluebird is regaining his balance after plucking a pyracantha berry View attachment 25047 Click to expand... Wonderful Eric. Superb action capture.
Eric Gofreed said: This bluebird is regaining his balance after plucking a pyracantha berry View attachment 25047 Click to expand... Wonderful Eric. Superb action capture.
Douglas Sherman Staff Feb 12, 2020 #8 Eric Gofreed said: This bluebird is regaining his balance after plucking a pyracantha berry View attachment 25047 Click to expand... That is just gorgeous, Eric.
Eric Gofreed said: This bluebird is regaining his balance after plucking a pyracantha berry View attachment 25047 Click to expand... That is just gorgeous, Eric.