Thank you, Doug. You are a gem and a World Class photographer. I cannot express enough how much your friendship means to me.View attachment 25228 Eric is busy this morning so he asked me to start this. Fittingly I am posting an image of a Woodhouse's Scrub Jay from his backyard.
Two incredible photos, Jim. The details and on the stilt and the bright background are extraordinary. Great job on the Black Phoebe too
LOL... Alan, I have photos of birds eating berries too,So I have some wings here although getting airborne might not be a strong possibility. Taken at the Oregon Country Fair:
View attachment 25231
Flawless exposure. A work of bird art, BenThanks for starting this Douglas, and what a fantastic three images from you and Jim to kick this off.
Staying with song birds, here is my offering. A dark eye Oregon Junco
View attachment 25232
That feeling is reciprocal, Eric. I hope you are feeling better. And BTW, I really like that second image.Thank you, Doug. You are a gem and a World Class photographer. I cannot express enough how much your friendship means to me.
I’m glad you found him, Craig.
Very nice, DonBackyard Blackbird, first snow in S.C.
Don
![]()
Beautiful bird, Ben.Thanks for starting this Douglas, and what a fantastic three images from you and Jim to kick this off.
Staying with song birds, here is my offering. A dark eye Oregon Junco
View attachment 25232
Looks like you have a nice potpourri of Mallards, female Common Mergansers, and and an American Widgeon, in that first one Darcy.A bunch of winged creatures.
View attachment 25245
Juvenile Female Norther Harrier
View attachment 25246
Beautiful flight image, Jameel.Fantastic images. Not much of a bird photographer - I do dabble once in a while. This was taken several years ago near the Nooksack river near Mt Baker in winter where eagles come to feed on salmon. I had a big white 500mm back then (which I since sold because I wasn't using it enough).
View attachment 25238
That is quite a carving, Alan and quite a funny post.So I have some wings here although getting airborne might not be a strong possibility. Taken at the Oregon Country Fair:
View attachment 25231