Eric Gofreed
Well-Known Member
I went to Bubbling ponds yesterday to photograph something with wings for today's Winged Wednesday and practice using my Sony A9 with the Sony FE 200-600 zoom lens. As I photographed two great Blue Herons it became more and more interesting as my mind flowed to a creative zone where I was envisioning the final photograph before taking it. Hope you enjoy these photographs as much as I enjoyed taking them
Use the light to find something unique
"Wait for it, wait for it," I kept saying over and over to myself. Wait for the sun to break through the storm clouds on the horizon. Wait for the sun to light-up the soaring heron against a dark sky.
I liked the light on this heron as he flew near me
Use the light to find something unique
"Wait for it, wait for it," I kept saying over and over to myself. Wait for the sun to break through the storm clouds on the horizon. Wait for the sun to light-up the soaring heron against a dark sky.
Last edited: