Eric Gofreed
Well-Known Member
For the 9th Winged Wednesday, I have selected a photo of Western Bluebirds titled "Drinking Buddies."
Ha Ha, and why did the chicken cross the road?Thanks, Alan. Superb photo against a cloudy sky
You've seen geese fly in a "V" formation. Ever notice that one side of the "V" is long than the other? Do you know why? (there are more birds on that side)
to show the possum it was possible???Ha Ha, and why did the chicken cross the road?
Love it Eric! What an awesome shot, maybe one of the best ever? Getting 3 birds with their reflections is really special.For the 9th Winged Wednesday, I have selected a photo of Western Bluebirds titled "Drinking Buddies."
View attachment 20981
That's a great reflection Ben.Thanks for starting this Eric and beautiful trio of blue birds. Here is my own water reflection.
Thanks, JimLove it Eric! What an awesome shot, maybe one of the best ever? Getting 3 birds with their reflections is really special.
How interesting! I would not have guessed that. Thanks Eric.Nice! FYI... A collection of pelicans is called a pod
I went outside when I took my lunch today looking for wings. The last few days have been so still, hot and not cloud cover; so not much moving around a noon...this is pretty much the wings I found after my dogs flushed out the quail I had in my sights to shoot.
View attachment 21009
when I squawk at people, I usually turn my back so they can't see my face tooThree puffins...
View attachment 21002
unique and wonderful photo, Jim
superb photo, Amy. Only pun I can rememberI went outside when I took my lunch today looking for wings. The last few days have been so still, hot and not cloud cover; so not much moving around a noon...this is pretty much the wings I found after my dogs flushed out the quail I had in my sights to shoot.
View attachment 21009
beautiful flight shot, DonGreat Blue Heron coming in.
Don
![]()