Jim Sanderson
Well-Known Member
I guess I'll start a winged Wednesday for today. Here's one from a local National Wildlife Refuge.....
Thanks for starting this Jim! Eric is still in Ecuador I think he said, so I really appreciate you helping out and starting this.I guess I'll start a winged Wednesday for today. Here's one from a local National Wildlife Refuge.....
View attachment 21985
Ha ha Alan... well you made me laugh! This is certainly stretching the boundaries of Winged Wednesday, but I do see wings so it’s hard to complain...Since we have had an example recently of wings that don't flap on here I thought I could stretch the genre just a bit
This young lady was doing what could best be described as performance art wherein she did her best statue imitation by holding this pose for at least 5 minutes that I witnessed. The scene was the Oregon Country Fair in Veneta.
View attachment 21995
This is super cool Jeffrey!
Gotta keep you on your toes - isn't that part of my job description?Ha ha Alan... well you made me laugh! This is certainly stretching the boundaries of Winged Wednesday, but I do see wings so it’s hard to complain...![]()
Ha ha, I don’t remember writing that into the job description, but it’s funny that I now see that scribbled in on the back of it... hmmmGotta keep you on your toes - isn't that part of my job description?![]()
I'm jealous. Ours are too skittish for that.A little guy...
Thanks so much, Ben.Ohh that owl is fantastic.