Winged Wednesday 10-02-2019

AlanLichty

Moderator
Since we have had an example recently of wings that don't flap on here I thought I could stretch the genre just a bit :D

This young lady was doing what could best be described as performance art wherein she did her best statue imitation by holding this pose for at least 5 minutes that I witnessed. The scene was the Oregon Country Fair in Veneta.

OCF-StatueLady.jpg
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Since we have had an example recently of wings that don't flap on here I thought I could stretch the genre just a bit :D

This young lady was doing what could best be described as performance art wherein she did her best statue imitation by holding this pose for at least 5 minutes that I witnessed. The scene was the Oregon Country Fair in Veneta.

View attachment 21995
Ha ha Alan... well you made me laugh! This is certainly stretching the boundaries of Winged Wednesday, but I do see wings so it’s hard to complain... :rolleyes:
 
I am a little late to the party. Eric gave me the job to start this but I had to have a tooth extracted because of a fractured root and I was out of commission yesterday. Here is his image and message for this Winged Wednesday. Thanks Jim for starting this in my absence.

Pectoral Sandpiper[23195].jpg



For the thirteenth “Winged Wednesday,” I have selected a Pectoral Sandpiper near his nest on the Alaskan Tundra. His chest is puffed out as he defends his territory. Waiting for him to pose at the top of Knoll allows for a velvety smooth background. I am still in Ecuador. I’ll comment on everyone’s photos when I return. Thanks for playing. I really enjoy seeing everyone’s work.
 
Top Bottom