Reflection

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
I went with Nature forum with this one since it's really just focused on 1 tree. This is from a local park about a month or so ago at sunset. It's a fun place to be in the evening, lot's of ducks and of course a pretty large pond, it might even be a small lake I guess.

All comments are welcome,

Jim

_A646416_dw.jpg
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
The ripples in the reflections make an interesting abstract. Nice colors with the blooms.

Not sure what is floating by in the reflections but better to embrace them since they would be nearly impossible to remove with shapes like what we can see.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
The ripples in the reflections make an interesting abstract. Nice colors with the blooms.

Not sure what is floating by in the reflections but better to embrace them since they would be nearly impossible to remove with shapes like what we can see.
Thanks Alan, it looked like moss just floating in the water. I liked how it was breaking up the pattern of the reflection.
 
Top Bottom